“Eaten here many times, never a mediocre meal.”

Alfredo's Mediterranean Grille & Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Charles Town
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come and take a culinary trip around the Mediterranean Sea when you walk through our doors. We offer Traditional and Modern dining all while sampling foods from Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Lebanon and Morocco.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I am spoiled, I just love kabobs. The lamb are fantastic, but so are the chicken and the veggie. Tried the Med. Pasta, and it was excellent. The hummus is delicious, very smooth.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Complimentary appetizer was the best. Other than that the shrimp alfredo was pasta and shrimp in heavy cream, lacked any seasoning as did the beef in the kabob. Didn't eat my meal at all and the waiter was too busy to notice.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Nice staff, decent atmosphere. Tomato, mozzarella for complementary appetizer was the same as the sandwich - good, but no warning.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

So many offerings on the menu. The complementary hummus plate was delicious. My husband had the lamb. He savored every bite. I had the falafal platter. Oh my! I could be persuaded to turn vegetarian, the meal was so good. Service was quite good. There was also live music. Nice touch!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

It moved from down town Charles Town, to be nearer to the track and casino, I suppose. Somehow, though, it doesn't seem to be as good as before; could just be my imagination. Maybe it's the "steakhouse" addition. In any event, the restaurant offers foods from several Mediterranean countries, and it's pretty good. Nothing is outstanding or truly different. And although the place was almost empty, the service was still slow. One of the better places in town, although that's not saying much.