“All-you-can-eat Sunday Sushi is worth the trip”

Ginza Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Sushi waiters are friendly and knowledgable, as is the manager. The sushi is fresh and at all you can eat for $18 a great value.Friends went with us once for the Teppanyaki and everything was fresh and well prepared (and typical) Note that the Chinese (not Japanese) waitresses speak virtually no English. Pleasant clean environment.

There are newer reviews for Ginza Japanese Steakhouse

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

I'll keep this short- sushi good. Chinese menu selections bad. I ordered tofu something last time I was there and it was a congealed, fatty, horrible mess. I got it to go (went straight home) and would have sent it back if I was there.
Inconsistently, but thankfully the sushi is good. I'll stick with that when I return.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We were flipping through the welcome booklet in our hotel room. It had information about area restaurants and attractions listed. This is how we came across Ginza. I read some of the reviews on google. We decided to head over for lunch since we actually could walk to it from our hotel. It was a very nice looking inside, bigger than you would expect by looking at the outside. When we mentioned we were going to order carry out it seemed like we hit a nerve. Seemes like they give out more of a positive attitude to people that dine in. But, we order some sushi and also the house mix fried rice. Both were great. Actually probably one of the better fried rice I've had. We will definitely go back and we will dine in.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Then best lunch deal in the area. Nicely prepared steak, chicken, veggie or shrimp with the whole table front grill. Soup and rice for about 6 bucks. All nice and fresh, friendly service. Worth a try. The sushi here is also nice.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We eat here often! Especially during lunch hours... they have a fabulous eat-in only lunch deal. Well worth the money! Food is always wonderful... service is usually very good.

Definitley a plus for Charles Town!