“Better than I thought!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Manassas, Virginia
“Better than I thought!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The food was excellent, but nothing you would not expect from a hibachi restaurant. I was underwhelmed with my sushi, but my co-worker was very happy with her rolls. The service was painfully slow but once dinner was started it went quickly. It was right near our hotel and was worthwhile to go, especially since we were not sure in that area we would find Japanese that we would like!

• Visited April 2014

Harpers Ferry, WV
“Great price & food!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

WE are locals & go here for special occasions. The soup,salad,&meats are excellent for the price. The staff is friendly & professional. We love coming here so much. It is melt in your mouth good! Best Hibachi place I've ever been to in my life.

• Visited April 2014
Ranson, West Virginia
“Best Dining Experience Ever!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The first time our family dined here, we were pleased with the decor, atmosphere, and waitstaff.When our hibachi experience began, we sat there, amazed and in awe of the techniques that the grill master had!! The food was delicious, hot, fresh, and cooked to our liking!!! We will go back quite often, as it is now one of our favorite places to dine! Prices are very reasonable, too! Even better for a family on a budget!

• Visited January 2014
Zephyrhills, Florida
“West Virginia Sushi”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We couldn't believe how nice and hardworking the Ginza people were. The sushi was reasonably prices and delicious. The place is clean, so give it a try. You won't be sorry.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food had a funky aftertaste”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My family and I stayed at a hotel that was within walking distance. Once night, we tried this place for dinner. It is located in a strip mall. We each ordered a cocktail which were fruity and refreshing. The menu is heavy on the sushi and not being big fans, that limited us to getting teppanyaki. You have the option of sitting at the hibachi while a chef prepares the food right in front of you. We opted not to do this. However, when we got the food, it tasted checmically....sort of like the gas top that it was prepared on? I'm not sure what the taste was. Someone in our group said it tasted like propane from a grill or stove. It was to bad because my filet mignon was super tender and others had the chicken which all would have been good if not for the unpleasant after taste. It was sort of pricey too.

Visited September 2013