“worst sirvive ever”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 August 2013

we had the worst experience at the ruby tusedays in Charlestown. We wanted for 2 hours for food without warning. They brought out our shrimp fondue an it smelled like wet dog cause it was spoiled. Then they lied an said it was coming right out when actually they have it to someone else. She never brought our refills after we asked like 5 times. An the manger was rude an has horrible costermer service. When we where ready to go she never came for the check an my dad stayed an half an hour to get the check back an there was only a few other tables there. Not only this they where so rude to my mother when we left we def. will never be back

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed eating at Ruby Tuesdays for many years, and often when we travel. This one irked me because the service was so inferior to what we usually get.

It took 10 minutes and asking twice to get a booster seat. We never got the yummy biscuits. The waitress visited our table twice. When I went to the salad bar, there were no plates, and not much food. Our entrees took longer than usual to arrive (although the food really was good). We asked for extra napkins, and got them 10 minutes after we finished eating and didn't need them anymore.

Disappointment for one of our favorite chains!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

The food wasn't as good as I have had at other Ruby Tuesday's. Got the turkey burger, which had absolutely no flavor, also don't get the mashed cauliflower - gross!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Service was slow. The food was good. The cost is a little steep. My husband and I spent $50.00 and left there hungry.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Last few trips have all been the same....BAD. Waited 25 minutes for an app, 40 minutes for dinner with no apology. Food finaly came out with Dry ribs. Very dirty! bugs in the window ledges. Service is poor. Manager walked by 10 times without addressing the long wait. SHould have offered a salad or something. I guess this si why we eat out 3 times a week at Glory Days 2 miles away. Not many choices in the area and this is the result. No crayons for the kids.