“Second Time Wasn't the Charm” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
“Second Time Wasn't the Charm”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Was seated quickly, but I had to wait until my waitress finished her conversation with the other waitresses until she came over to take my order. The waitress told me they had no rolls ready and it would be ten minutes until they would be ready. I didn't get rolls until after I got my meal. One roll was good. The other seemed over-seasoned. Don't know where the waitress got to but someone else brought my meal to me. The ribs were dry and the baked potato seemed to be left over from yesterday. The green beans were good. The waitress only became attentive and friendly when it came time to pay the bill. My first visit here wasn't much better. I recommend dining elsewhere. Many restaurants closely.

• Visited September 2013

“worst sirvive ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

we had the worst experience at the ruby tusedays in Charlestown. We wanted for 2 hours for food without warning. They brought out our shrimp fondue an it smelled like wet dog cause it was spoiled. Then they lied an said it was coming right out when actually they have it to someone else. She never brought our refills after we asked like 5 times. An the manger was rude an has horrible costermer service. When we where ready to go she never came for the check an my dad stayed an half an hour to get the check back an there was only a few other tables there. Not only this they where so rude to my mother when we left we def. will never be back

• Visited August 2013
Perry, GA
“Bad service/management!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed eating at Ruby Tuesdays for many years, and often when we travel. This one irked me because the service was so inferior to what we usually get.

It took 10 minutes and asking twice to get a booster seat. We never got the yummy biscuits. The waitress visited our table twice. When I went to the salad bar, there were no plates, and not much food. Our entrees took longer than usual to arrive (although the food really was good). We asked for extra napkins, and got them 10 minutes after we finished eating and didn't need them anymore.

Disappointment for one of our favorite chains!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Crofton, Maryland
“Food was disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

The food wasn't as good as I have had at other Ruby Tuesday's. Got the turkey burger, which had absolutely no flavor, also don't get the mashed cauliflower - gross!

Visited April 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Service, Please”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Service was slow. The food was good. The cost is a little steep. My husband and I spent $50.00 and left there hungry.

Visited March 2013