Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$146
FourPoints.com
US$115
US$108
1,100 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order breakfastacross the streetmanagers receptionparking garagecorner roomliving roomomeletper dayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2008

The hotel charged my credit card for charges I did not incur. When I checked out I was informed I had no charges but later received a bill. When I called the hotel, I was informed that the card number had been used at the hotel restaurant. I did not charge anything from the restaurant. My credit card number was leaked.

• Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed 22 April 2008

This is a very nice hotel overall, no doubt one of the nicest in Charleston. The free drinks in the evening and the breakfast was great. Not having a noisy AC unit in the room was nice as well.

Two complaints however: First, although it's nice, I can't justify $185 per night in Charleston. Second, at that price I would expect free internet access in the rooms, which they did not offer. You could pay for wireless or go to their business center.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2008

We stayed in this hotel while the Regatta was going on. My boyfriend's uncle had a coupon that got us a free night, somehow due to bad service at a previous visit. I don't see how he had bad service, because being here was like a dream! Free drinks in the evenings, and free hot breakfast in the morning, what could be better! The ambiance of the place made me feel like I was in New York instead of Charleston. Our room was huge and had the feel of a nice apartment. We will definitely stay again if we have a reason to stay downtown!

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2008

Me and my gf needed a weekend away from work. so we decided to give this hotel a shot. we stayed in alot of embassy suites. and i think this is a great hotel!

We got to check in early like 145 which is great. got our room on the 6 floor. just a great room that i was expectable. We went to the pool and the sauna which was great. The only complain that somebodys kid got on back in the pool. he was just a small boy. nobody was paying attention anyway. IF you have kids please watch them they are not the only people in the hotel and i dont like stress. anyhoo no biggie just a complaint. There is a little store in the hotel which was great. Also there was a business center which was great so i can check my works email. We ate at chillis at the mall it was okay nothing fancy buy good.

We went downstairs to the bar which was great and relaxing. Prices were high but okay.

The best part of the hotel was the breakfast that is the best. So much variety anything you want they got it there. lots of choices.

I guess there was a basketball tourney at the civic center alot of kids there. This is a great hotel to relax and just take a break from life and work. me and my gf will be back.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2007

I arrived at the hotel on a Sunday afternoon, in the pouring rain. After a five hour drive, it was nice to be greeted by such a friendly staff. The bell service there, both upon my arrival and my departure was wonderful. The room was very spacious and very, very clean. The hotel is within walking distance to the Civic Center and right across the street from the Mall. I ate in the hotel's restaraunt and it was very good. Try the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake! I had to leave one day early because of impending weather, and there wasn't a problem with that.
The morning breakfast is very good - eggs, biscuits, fruit, bagels, sausage, the works. Complimentary USA today every day. On site fitness center, pool, and restaraunt. Cocktails and snacks each evening.
I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business