Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$152
US$137
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
US$90
Budget Host Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
All reviewscomedy zonetrain tracksfront deskkids eat freea pet friendly hotelindustrial areagreat poolhot tubpool areafree breakfastnice lobbyking suitefitness centerlight sleeperworkout roomwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2014

On the outside you kinda wonder "is this really a hotel?" But walk inside and you wonder "is this ONLY a hotel?" This place includes a restaurant which has very good and quality food options and is comparable to other restaurants with similar options. They have a very nice pool and overall atmosphere. The rooms are of quality as well and PET FRIENDLY! I would venture to say that if you pass this hotel as a place to stay you are missing out!

Room Tip: You can request "roll away beds" if say you have three in a room!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Hubble15, That's a great review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you for so many nice compliments on the features of our hotel and I would be very happy to see you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This hotel is new and really beautiful. It is clean and dog friendly. Easy places to walk the dogs and very nice area. Found a great Vietnames restaurant about 4 blocks from the hotel. Very friendly staff, easy on and off the interstate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

MeredithFlorida, Thank you for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the area around our hotel and also that you enjoyed Pho Vinh Long, while you were here. If Vietnamese cooking is your choice, then you might also try Yen's Sandwiches right across the street from Pho's the next time you stay at our hotel as well. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We really recommend this hotel. The rooms were nice, clean, and spacious. It is a full service hotel with pool, lounge, restaurant, and room service. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was very good. Staff were all friendly. We travel with a dog and this was one of the best pet friendly hotels we have encountered.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Pat B, It is great to hear from you and I appreciate the comments about our hotel. Thank you for the review and I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I travel for work a lot. This hotel is an easy two minutes from downtown Charleston. It is just one exit or so on Hwy 64. Esy to get to 77 and 79.

The lobby and pool are georgous! Fitness center is very nice. The bar is inviting and a nice place to work if I have to. Mosa (the resident parrot) is a riot! There is a video gaming room and banquet facilities. Grounds are nice.

There is an ancient Indian Mound in downtown S.C.. THere are also a couple of cute restaurants about six blocks from the hotel. I like the Pho restaurant best! Great town for walking and exploring.

The staff is top notch. Everyone does whatever they can to make your stay perfect. (As an example, I accidentally droped my car keys down the elevator shaft one night. I had them back in my hands before 8:00 am the next morning.)

I feel safe here. This is the hotel I try to stay at as much as possible. I feel at home here.

Downsides? There is a train which I rarely hear. The food is not five-star, but on a busy day not having to find a restaurant late at night or drive somewhere is a welcome treat! For me "pet-friendly" is not a plus.

In West Virginia, this hotel is on my very short list of favorites."

Room Tip: I like the Executive rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Jennifer D, Thank you so much for the review and the compliments! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our hotel and that you like our parrot Mosa. Thank you for the compliments to the staff and I appreciate that you feel safe and at home here. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We never spend money on hotels but we had such a great visit on the way to KY for Christmas we decided to book again for the trip home. Our whole family loved it. We woke up and went to breakfast where Gwen was serving. She was so delightful to wake up to always eager to get us anything we needed.

Stayed: December 2013

Ekricher, That is so great to hear! I'm excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much that you came back on your trip home. I thank you for the compliments about Gwen and she truly is a great person to have working for us. Thank you again and I hope to see you soon!