Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$96
US$90
Budget Host Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
US$59
All reviewscomedy zonetrain tracksfront deskkids eat freea pet friendly hotelindustrial areagreat poolhot tubpool areafree breakfastnice lobbyking suitefitness centerlight sleeperworkout roomwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I travel on business often but have never encountered a hotel and staff that is so accommodating. I ran into weather during my travel and these guys went out of their way with shuttle service and late checkout and conditional check outs. A+++

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

troublesomedew, We were very happy to help you out during the weather, and we try to do the same for all of our guests! Thank you for the compliments and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

At the news that our daughter-in-law was in the hospital and would deliver our granddaughter within a few hours, we hurriedly packed and headed from Colonial Beach, VA to Charleston, WV. As we had our dog with us, we sought a hotel with pet accommodations. Holiday Inn &Suites was a perfect choice. We arrived (having driven through pouring rain, fog, etc) and needed help with almost everything--where is the hospital? how do I get there? how do I get to a restaurant? etc., etc.,--and Michael Swingle was attending at the front desk and was a wonderful help. He gave me directions, info etc that were very clear. During our stay, Mike Swindle kindly helped me with requests again and again, always with a willing smile. I would like to thank him especially for making our stay so very nice. Geraldine Peyton

Room Tip: If travelers have a pet with them, I would suggest the first floor (118, 120, etc), as the pet walking area is visible from these rooms and if it is easy to know if there are other pets in the pet park. We prefer to walk our dog w/o other pets (our dog is way to friendly and wants to visit with every person and dog). It is also nice to be able to see other family members with our dog while walking-from the window.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Geraldine P, Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter! That is such a wonderful thing. I want to thank you very much for your comments about our Associate. I am glad he was able to provide so much help to you during this wonderful time. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We were headed north from Huntington but terrible snow stopped us in Charleston. It was late but the man at the front desk helped us find a discount and a nearby place to eat.

The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Very accommodating check out time. Surprisingly good free breakfast, even though we went near the end of service.

If I had one concern, the tv channel selections were very limited. Certainly not a deal breaker. It was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014

Guitarburst05, I'm so very happy that we were able to provide you with a nice shelter from the snowstorm, and thank you for the comments. It is great to hear that our associate was so helpful to you and able to find you a nice place nearby to eat. I hope we are able to see you again in better weather !

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel in July of 2013. It was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was great. The free breakfast was way better than we expected. It was in a safe area and easy to get to. Will definitely stay here again next time we are in Charleston.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Alex r, Thank you for remembering us, and I'm very glad your stay in July was great! I appreciate your compliments on the food and the staff and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Was here for business and everyone was absolutely wonderful! So kind, clean and helpful.

The cook, David Scott, cooked us a delicious lunch even though the restaurant wasn't open at the time. If I come back to Charleston, I'll be staying here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kallie M

Kallie M, Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments and I am glad you had such a great lunch. I look forward to seeing you back at the hotel.