Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$152
US$137
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$96
US$90
Budget Host Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
All reviewscomedy zonetrain tracksfront deskkids eat freea pet friendly hotelindustrial areagreat poolhot tubpool areafree breakfastnice lobbyking suitefitness centerlight sleeperworkout roomwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 February 2014

A good hotel, staff was very friendly, stayed there one night. Only complaint was bathroom floor was dirty, and tub stopper did not work. Bed was extremely comfortable, quiet sleep. But other then that great, complimentary breakfast was great. All restaurant staff was friendly, lava cake was great

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

countrygirl507, I apologize for the issues with your bathroom floor and tub stopper want to make you aware that we have taken care of this issue with the staff. Thank you for the compliments to the Restaurant staff and I'm glad you enjoyed the Lava Cake! I look forward to seeing you again on a future visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have been attending an Early Childhood Conference for 15 Years and always stayed at the Marriott...I found this hotel and will never go back tot he Marriott again..This hotel is nicer, pet friendly,free Wi-Fi, free breakfast with every stay, plus cheaper than the Marriott...We rode the free shuttle with a young man by the name of Andrew and he was such a delight...I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, with or without children or pets..I came for business but also as a mini get away with hubby and kids...we will most certainly return next year if not before.. .Truly a great find...:)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie W

Stephanie W, I am so glad you found our hotel such a great place to stay for your conference! I appreciate your compliments to the staff, especially to Andrew, and I wanted to thank you for the pictures you posted while you were enjoying the hotel. I can't wait to see you again the next time you are in Charleston!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights to be close to where our daughter was playing tournament ball games and we really enjoyed our stay... To start with we had the full kitchen suite and it had everything that we needed... full refrigerator, dishes, dishwasher , small stovetop and microwave... The room was very nice although it could have been cleaner.. hair in bathtub , and floor , ... but we always carry cleaning stuff ourselves so we took care of it.....The pool was absolutely amazing, very nice and clean.... The free breakfast was also good, plenty to choose from... Fruit,yogurt,waffles,bagels,muffins,toast,gravy,biscuits,ham,sausage,potaotes,cereal,milk,plenty enough that you do not need anything else, and if you do you can order from their menu...

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and will stay here again when we need to be in the area...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tntnn

tntnn, It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay ! I'm glad we were your stop while your daughter was in her tournament & I hope she did well. I thank you for your compliments and I am sorry that the cleanliness was not up to expected standards. This has been brought up and I assure you that it is taken care of. I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I recommend to management that Free bottled water should be offered with the past problems of the water situation in Charleston.

Rooms are nice, my only complaint was that my bath tub was not cleaned. Overall, good stay and beds are comfortable and staff is very good. Breakfast Buffet was average. No Juice seen, had to ask for it, just tap ice water and milk for self service.

Amazing indoor pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

kongda, Thank you for the compliments and I am very sorry for the issues with your bathtub. It has been addressed with staff members and should not occur again. As for the other suggestions, we will definitely take them seriously and look into them. I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We have spent nights at this hotel on two different occasions. There is very little I can add that has not been addressed in other TA reviews. Our room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the room location was reasonably quiet. One does need to be aware that this is a "pet friendly" hotel. If you have allergy problems or an aversion to animals, you can expect to meet them in public areas and the elevator.

We enjoyed our stay and everything was pretty much as expected.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roustabout
HolidayInnSuitesC, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

roustabout, Thank you for returning to us! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Yes, we are a "Pet Friendly" hotel, and try to be accommodating to everyone. We try to make everyone aware of the issues involved and make sure everyone's stay is a pleasant one.