“Great fun for the kids”

Avampato Discovery Museum
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I love when kids can have fun and learn without realizing they are learning. The educational exhibits are smart and don't talk down to the kids. The staff are well-trained and knowledgeable about the exhibits. We particularly enjoy the Exploratory area which changes exhibits regularly. There seems to be an themed event at least once a month that provides opportunities for craft workshops.

3  Thank Rick H

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I was sitting for my sister and took her 3 year old twins we had a blast and it is so kid friendly.

1  Thank Jennifertravels71
Reviewed 26 February 2012

my kids have been here many times and never grow tired of it. there is also a small toddler area that my little one enjoys.

1  Thank Thomas U
Reviewed 27 December 2011

The museum is actually an interactive science display. Great for children. There is also a planetarium.

4  Thank Jazzsmith
Reviewed 12 May 2011

the associates are extremely helpful and quite knowledgeable.
I would like to take a membership and be a frequent visitor. The NASA exhibition was good, I was told they are not putting up something related to forensic investigations. The planetarium show was also good, though not great.
The film (on the same screen as the planetarium) was better enjoyed by me and the family.

3  Thank AVishnu