“Laury's night out”

Laury's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 277 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$19 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 1979, Laury's Restaurant has been the premier fine dining establishment in Charleston WV. We invite you to join us for a memorable dining experience in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere located in the old C&O Railroad Depot, a National Register of Historic Places.
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Laury's night out”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The service was phenomenal. The portions- massive. That such a treasure exists nestled in Charleston WV...amazing.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Michael8651

Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Sea Bass Goodness”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I went to Laury's with a group and we had a lovely area of the restaurant all to ourselves. The food and wine were well presented and lovely. Our waitress, Nicole, did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The decor was impeccable. A+

Visited February 2014
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Top Ten Dining Experiences”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The other reviews are right on. One of my top 10 dining experiences in my 62 years. Escargo were great, as was everything the three of had. Surprisingly large portions for top shelf dining. Waiter Wayne was excelent. Just remember it's first class so the bill won't be small, but a great value!!

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Special Food & Service”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

WOW! I did not expect to find a restaurant this good in Charleston. The food and service are off the charts. This is one of the best restaurants I have eaten in SF, Vegas, Atlanta, LA, Dallas and all the other cities in the 50 states I have visited.

This is a very elegant restaurant located in an old train station building. Be careful when you go, it is easy to go, by like I did (no problem turning around).

This is a special place an dis not cheap but I felt like I got a bargain as the food and service were first class.

I am not sure the people of Charleston know what a great restaurant they have in their city. Would definitely dine here again and would consider making a detour just to eat again. I am shocked that this restaurant was not packed on Saturday night.

Trip Advisor only shows this as the 3rd best restaurant in town - who knew what great dining their is in Charleston!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank crapsguy
Glenville, West Virginia
“Excellent Evening”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I had a most excellent experience at this restaurant. Great food, great service, and a very nice atmosphere. It is a small, family owned restaurant. I look forward to my next trip. The escargot were excellent. Highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013