“overated”

Add it.
Charleston Bread
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Charleston
Reviewed 16 June 2013

it has a very limited menu, there is never any coffee and the brownies are always with chip as opposed to just regular brownies

Reviewed 29 January 2013

The olive bread is without a doubt the best I have ever eaten. The Almond croissants should be illegal they are so good. I really don't have a sweet tooth until I get there but everything is out of this world. We didn't have a great bakery for years and now we have the best!

1  Thank rreishman
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Charleston Bread makes different bread every day, while it's all good my favorite is the French. They often sell out so if you know what you want call early and they'll hold your order for you.
The people are nice, the bread is to die for. Charleston is luckly to have a bakery of this quality.

2  Thank Frank W
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Charleston Bread has the best raisin bread made fresh and sold the same day. The aroma as soon as you walk in the door is mouth watering.

1  Thank Robin G
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I've made my share of purchases here and everything is always fresh and delicious. They do have some regular stock items, but I like that they have a variety of breads and sweets available which are different each day. It's also nice that they are so close to Capital Market which makes shopping for fresh ingredients convenient.

1  Thank Rick H