“It's ok. ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Fayetteville, West Virginia
“It's ok. ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

It's ok. Not bad for a chain. Food is rather greasy and heavy. Service was good. Very nice people. The coffee is terrible though. Dinner-level.

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
ScriabinA - Overall we are sorry to hear this is the impression we left you with. We pride ourselves on our fresh and tasty food, so it upsetting to hear you felt it was heavy. Your comments will be taken very serious by our culinary team and we hope you give us another try in the future.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice for breakfast and lunch. They are fast in take your order and the pancakes are one only but a good size,the price is ok.

Visited May 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Sheila N - Thank you for your visits! We are very happy you enjoy our breakfast and lunch items, especially our filling pancakes.

Barboursville, West Virginia
“Used to be awesome”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

When this restaurant first opened, the portions were great and the food was awesome. Now, the portions are ridiculous for the prices they charge and it is not as good as it once was in the past. I used to always bring business clients from out of town there to eat as it was a nice option for brunch or lunch. Even one of my clients noticed the change in portions and quality. Needless to say, I no longer take anyone there now. Overpriced!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mort4herd
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
mort4herd - We are very sorry about the recent experiences you describe here. The issues you mention do not meet our high standards and we sincerely apologize. We want to be the place you frequent and bring your clients to, so your feedback will be seriously addressed.

South Charleston, West Virginia
“Alright....I guess”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

So I went there recently since going often a few years ago. I was hoping to see a few girls who were my favorite waitresses -- but I think they've moved on the better things. Anyway, I got the Eggs Benedict and the food quality and the flavor have gone down in recent years I guess. The food was just -- OK -- that's all. I also noticed the lack of diversity among the servers. Everyone mostly looks the same if you know what I mean. I'm a Caucasian male. I'm just saying -- there's no flavor lol. I'd like to see some change before I start frequenting there again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Larry J
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Larry J - We are sorry this is the most recent experience you had with our food. You should always expect great things when you are with us, so your comments will be taken very serious.

Charleston, West Virginia, USA
“Delcious Pancakes”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My coworkers and myself eat here fairly often for lunch. The service is prompt and accomodating for special orders. They have delicious pancakes and several low calorie choices too. My husband likes the bison burger. I usually get one to take home to him when we go there.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Charlyn M
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Charlyn M - Thanks to you and your co-workers for all of your lunch time visits! It's also so sweet of you to always bring something home for your husband! We can't wait to host you all again soon.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service