“Wings and beer!”

Ranked #20 of 278 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Was in town for a few days. I needed a place to watch my beloved Red Sox lose.
Adelphia was recommended to me by a local. Ordered wings with the signature Adelphia sauce. Sweet and tangy. Very good. Waitstaff was very friendly and speedy. Great sports bar!

There are newer reviews for Adelphia Sports Bar & Grille

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been to this place quite a few times and have had positive experiences each time. The food selection, prices, and quality are pretty good and the drink prices aren't bad at all. We go there to watch sporting events mostly. They have a great layout of TVs and projectors to view multiple games/events all at once.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Enjoyed some excellent gyros at Adelphia. We arrived in town late on a Wednesday evening and the hotel sent us here - we were not disappointed. Check it out!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

If that can even be possible, it is. Most of the food have a Mediterranean flare with your typical American bar food. So you get your comfort food with a twist.

Tons of tv, stool bars, high tables and booths.

Vast of selections to drink and eat. Very nice and comfortable for a sports fanatic. And watch out if tv changes, somebody might get mad! Ha ha.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went on a Wednesday and this place was packed, not a seat to be found in the bar or dining areas. We stood around and listened to a jam session, drinking while we waited for a table. The hostess stopped by several times to assure us that she had not forgotten us during our 30 minute wait.

We were advised by clients to try the fried feta and wings with adelphia sauce - we were not disappointed. I had never tried fried feta, but now I will look for it on the menu at any greek restaurant I visit in the future.

1  Thank Robin C