This was my first experience staying at a Country Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised. We didn't hear any highway noise. It was clean and included free breakfast. We did decide not to use the pool because it was very small and reminded me of an oversized bathtub. Overall, this hotel is a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Charleston Country Inn