“Dining Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Charleston, West Virginia
“Dining Experience”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This fantastic little place will astound you. Chef's Noah Miller and Christopher Morris cook up some of the best food with lovely presentations that rival any place that I have ever been. The blend of flavors are delicious while using the freshest ingredients around. Ok, I admit it, I am a foodie, but when I dine at a place that is outstanding, I need to share my experience. The menu changes every Monday, so go online and check it out you won't be disappointed. Vicki Smith

• Visited September 2013

“Kicked up comfort food, made with love!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Chef Noah and wife server Shawna were a delight. Best steak tenderloin, watercress mashed potatoes, roasted carrots! Delicious food, made with love. Topped off with chocolate volcano and fresh berries. Can't wait to go back and try otter dishes. Simply perfect for our company meeting.... Wonderful service, consistent meals.

Charleston, West Virginia
“Best food in Charleston”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Noahs several times and I have to admit as a true foodie I am totally amazed by the creations by chef Noah Miller. Each time I go to this tiny quaint restaurant with great expectations and leave happy with the fabulous food, presentation, and service! I usually take a bottle of wine and pay the very reasonable $15 cork fee but they also have a good selection of wine. The menu changes every week and the ingredients are fresh, local where possible, and wonderfully creative. Tonight I had the Tuna Poke appetizer which was a wonderful mix of tuna ceviche, pickled cucumber, spices, and wonton chips which was a festival of flavors. I followed that up with my entree of Gruyere stuffed organic chicken breast witj mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, and an apricot sauce that was heavenly. This place is consistently fabulous!! Small menu and small restaurant delivers HUGE !! Love it.

1 Thank Lori C
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Accolades for Noah's Eclectic”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I travel for business and am always looking to find a restaurant that's not just a variation of the typical places you find in most cities, big name chains or hotel restuarants. I found a hidden gem in Charleston, WV.
Noah's Eclectic Bistro is a small restaurant with a small menu that is updated weekly. I had perused their menu online and was delighted to see that their menu offering was not only eclectic and unique but also selective.
For some people the limited menu would be a negative but for me that's a positive. Noah's is not trying to be all things for all people. By keeping the menu limited, Noah is able to give detailed attention to every dish that comes out of the kitchen.

Shana (Noah's wife) was our server and helped my spouse and I in chosing a perfect bottle of wine to complement our meal, as well as helping us make a decision about sharing the Paella. We were glad we did split the meal as it would have been too much for one person to eat. The paella we had at Noah's was exactly what we hade hoped to find. It was full of seafood and we both agreed that Noah's Paella was so much better than any we had in Spain.

I have been to too many restaurants that try to dazzle the customer with their decor, themes or atmosphere ( a smoke and mirrors trick) and then serve mediocre, same old predictable food. What Noah's may lack in atmosphere and decor is inconsequential compared to what comes out of their kitchen; excelent, well executed food, done to perfection.

The best meals I have eaten have been in restaurants that had a simple decor or no decor. What they all had in common was a chef that cared more about what comes out of their kitchen than what celebrity picture is on the wall.

Noah not only hit the mark but also exceeded our expectations.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank nomyname
Rochester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Outstanding thank you Shana and Noah for fabulous dining experience with excellant appetizers, salads, entries, desserts and service!

• Visited August 2013