“Dinner WOW!!”

Add it.
El Patron
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I was in the mood for Mexican and close to the hotel was this cute little place, I went in and ordered chicken polo loco, the portions were much bigger than expected and the service fantastic!!! I will visit if in the area again!!! Thanks

Reviewed 11 January 2013

El Patron has the best Texas Fajitas I've eaten! The service is good and the food is always great and gets to you very quickly. It's a great place to grab a quick lunch or if you want to relax and have a nice dinner. The staff is very friendly also.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Chile relleno was very good, and domestic beer was half price the evening we were there. I didn't see any tamales on the menu, but there was a good choice of other entrees.