“Best cappuccino in the tri-states hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moxxee

Moxxee
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Charleston, West Virginia
“Best cappuccino in the tri-states hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Now I'm not saying this because Charleston WV is my hometown, but this place makes some brilliant espresso & cappuccino's. They have invested heavily into the some of best equipment on the market so they can delivery great coffee. Being an ex-owner of a café back in the 90's, I'm highly impressed with Moxxee.

I personally go 2-3 times a week, after a city run or a lazy Sunday on the patio. Now, the hours on the door or "more of a guideline than a rule" as they often open 15-30 minutes late at least one day a week. So if you are not a tight schedule, this place is for you!

• Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was surprised to see a middle aged man storming out of the Mozzee walk across the street to audibly yelling at a homeless person. I just wanted a cup of good coffee!

Visited April 2014
Hell, Michigan
“Darn good iced cofffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Adding my notes from my August work trip to Charleston. I stopped here after a long hike and I wanted an iced coffee and I stopped in the right place. Lot's of people inside seated conversing and working on their laptops and notebooks. There were also people sitting outside enjoying their drinks. My iced coffee was boldly flavored and very refreshing and the scone tasted good. I recommend stopping here if you are thirsting for good coffee.

• Visited August 2013
Bear, Delaware
“Hands Down the Best Coffee in Charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Several friends and I traveled to Charleston, West Virginia to engage in a volunteer preaching assignment. We sought out a place to get a ‘good’ cup of coffee and relax. Being from New York originally, I am what you could consider to be a coffee snob, so I really did not have high hopes or expectations when a local friend recommended that we give Moxxee a try. In his enthusiastic opinion, "They have the best coffee in Charleston." Well, he was not kidding! Their wide variety of coffees and huge selection of exotic loose leaf teas was excellent and, dare I say, rivaled some of the most metropolitan coffee shops in the country! Moxxee has pretty much been our daily ritual during our stay in Charleston.

Their Baristas are friendly and attentive, crafting a work of art, one delicious cup at a time. So far I've tried the Double Down Latte, Mocha Latte and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. I cannot wait to have another cup! I highly recommend that if you are in the Charleston area and looking to scratch your coffee itch stop by Moxxee.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Yakonthemove
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Dare I say -- best coffee ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

While in Charleston, I was hunting for somewhere to get some caffeine and Moxxee caught my attention. I love finding small, local coffee shops and Moxxee was no disappointment. Honestly, this place had the best coffee I've ever had. I wish we lived closer, because I would be getting coffee there all the time!

• Visited July 2013