“Go often - a place where they will know your name.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #57 of 275 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
“Go often - a place where they will know your name.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

All the choices of a good buffet, or you can order your favorite from the menu. Owners always remembers our name as I am sure he does many others who frequent. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2014

“China Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

The owner always greets us at the door. He is a good man, recognizes his customers and will make conversation and sometimes crack jokes. I always enjoy the food. The mac and cheese is like no other, it's a different taste. My boyfriend doesn't like it, but I love it. The teriyaki chicken is really good as well.

sheffield Ohio
“lot of variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We are visiting from out of town and enjoy a good Chinese buffet occasionally. This place has it all and has a lot of delicious offerings! I only have one complaint and I'm not sure it is the restaurants fault. I could not get a serving of snow crab. Every time it was brought out greedy people would take huge plates full. Perhaps the crab could be served 3 pieces at a time? That way Everyone could enjoy their fair share. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Great food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at many many many Chinese restaurants and I must say that this is definitely in the top 3 of my all time favorites!! The food was hot, fresh, and absolutely tasty! I will definitely be back if in the area and I will use this restaurant to compare others to. Once again....... Great place!!

• Visited September 2013
“Really like this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I think this is a great place to eat. I go often. I like the variety. Service is good. They do very well in keeping the items on the bar. Rarely have I seen anything run out.

• Visited August 2013