“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fazio's

Fazio's
Ranked #9 of 275 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our go-to restaurant in Charleston. My husband and I, as well as out 3 grown sons, can all count on a superb meal here. Steak for my husband, spagetti for me, ravioli for one son, steak for one son and manicotti for one son. Garlic toast all around! Fazio's also makes the best pizza in town - by far.

• Visited March 2014

“Always enjoy Fazio's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

As a local, I have eaten at Fazio's for over 50 years. I recently read some reviews that were not too kind. Everyone of course has their own say. However, for my Italian tastes Fazio's is tops. I always have Nell's Special, a blend of pasta, peppers, sauce (meat or marinara), cheese. My wife enjoys it as well and sometimes when wanting a little less will order their pizza. We always have the house salad and house dressing. One very small item that I like, it that hey bring a little cup of pimento cheese spread. I many times ask for a second. Have heard from others that their steaks are the best in town. They do have a wide menu and a variety of specials.
I enjoy the atmosphere and the servers (a mix of new and old) always seem to be attentive. .
Another indicator of their popularity is that their location is off by itself, but that does not stop people from coming.
The meal price is right as well. We are not wine drinkers so I can not speak to it. In any event, I think one could hardly go wrong at Fazio's.

• Visited December 2013
“Best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Best fillet in town. Make it blackened however. It has a great taste not spicy. For a tasty appetizer get the sausage and it comes with good sauce. Salad and side dishes so-so. Décor is great…for the 70’s. Needs updating but it does not affect that great blackened fillet. People I go with that like pasta, say its very good. The service can be good or bad. The women have been the better servers. One of the young men never made eye contact and I felt like he would rather be anywhere else but there. He never wrote anything down and of course our order had mistakes. I go strictly for the fillet only.

• Visited November 2013
Cincinnati
“Old school Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Tasty red sauce, good selection of pasta and other dishes. Busy. Relaxed service, they weren't in a hurry, neither were we, giving us ample time to enjoy the meal and each other.

Visited February 2014
Williamsburg, VA
“Good Food, Warm Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Restaurant was packed, but our servicer was attentive to our needs. Food was very tasty and the lasagna was some of the best I've ever eaten.

• Visited December 2013