“Always fantastic”

Graziano's Pizza
Ranked #121 of 286 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Went again to the Teays Valley location for lunch buffet. Always fantastic!!!! Meatballs are the best.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Graziano's is simply the best pizza in town, hands down. Authentic NY style pizza that is just flat-out great!!

Reviewed 24 April 2009

Excellent pizza.. it is consistently good.. the other stuff.. it kinda depends.. sometimes it's good, sometimes not.

Reviewed 28 May 2008

I would love to eat it fresh though..out of the oven and not the microwave. But other than that they have the best pizza by the slice I have ever had as well. Ambiance of the Capitol St. location is like a time capsule circ. 1981....but that is also why I love it.

Reviewed 21 January 2008

I went to the one in the town center mall and i got 2 pieces of lasagna and 2 drinks and they charged me $19.26!!! They charged me for an extra lasagna or something, also my breadsticks were hard as a rock and cold as was my lasagna, it was very cold. I will never be back to this place and i warn those that do.