“Carry out special”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Charlestion
“Carry out special”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have been there for over a year. I always love going there. I walk in the door and the woman at the counter looks at me and ask me if I want what I order the last time I was there. Lol. It's what I always order. Great food to. I'll have to drive there this week on my lunch break just, so I can update this review.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful Chinese!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is the second time I have been here. The make shrimp toast and that is hard to find. It is delicious! Also had the Szechuan beef, it was good, but could be more spicy. Never the less It was tasty and I will go back.

• Visited March 2014
“Hometown favorite”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

We have been ordering food from Main Kwong for years- it's our go-to take out place. It's always yummy, fast, and hot. Wouldn't get Chinese from anywhere else in Charleston.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“JUST WRONG... ALL KINDS OF WRONG”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

If you dont have anything nice to say...in this case.. try not to say much...

Granted, its Chinese take out, I get that.. and with that said did not have high expectations for my order. That said, I've had chinese takeout from a number of places around the country, and international for that matter. Its true in what the reviews say about MK.. this is not a Traditional Chinese cuisine (I accepted that) and that MK is "like no other chinese anywhere else" (and to that, I say THANK GOD!)

We ordered a number of thinks that were recommended in reviews as being the "best" this place had to offer (General TSO chicken, shrimp fried rice, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and Egg Rolls and Crab Rangoon). What the hell is up with the Crab Rangoon??? The flavors, textures, cuts of meats and vegetables left me bewildered, confused, annoyed, and troubled. Just because its take out; it doesnt have to be this bad, I just dont understand Main Kwong at all....

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rrw715
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“THE BEST CHINESE ANYWHERE!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I've been eating at Main Kwong since 2003 and I love it! I've even had it for Christmas dinner!! Although I live 20 miles away now, I still will pick it up when I get to town.

Visited November 2012