“Great place for lunch.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a great place for lunch. The service is really fast and the food is good. We order from here once a week. They've won a ton of awards. They line the walls in the dining area. I would definitely recommend this place if you're in the mood for Chinese food.

There are newer reviews for Main Kwong Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Teriyaki chicken.....
Everything here is some good... Idk what the one negative commentor was so appalled by... Maybe the competition?

We've order from this restaurant exclusively for countless years now I've watched her boys go from 5 and 6 yr. Olds to actively working in this family owned shop... They've even delivered to me so it's been many years and love it!

It's so funny how she always knows exactly who we are when I place our order she never says name please she's gives OK Cummings 15 minute Thank you LOL!
IT'S NOT CALLER id as I've called from different numbers so Idk but it's all around great.... The food is even better!

2  Thank DeAnn M
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Main Kwong has never disappointed. Their delivery is always prompt. The food arrives hot and delicious. I have had the egg foo young, generally tso chicken, lo mien, chow mien, and several other dishes. I recommend this Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have been there for over a year. I always love going there. I walk in the door and the woman at the counter looks at me and ask me if I want what I order the last time I was there. Lol. It's what I always order. Great food to. I'll have to drive there this week on my lunch break just, so I can update this review.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is the second time I have been here. The make shrimp toast and that is hard to find. It is delicious! Also had the Szechuan beef, it was good, but could be more spicy. Never the less It was tasty and I will go back.