“Horrible”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Mount Hope, West Virginia, United States
“Horrible”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The food here was bad, and cold when they brought it to us. It's nice if you just want to take the kids and play. Very overcrowded and loud. Usually very messy. I would not recommend this place.

Visited November 2012

Charleston, West Virginia
“The place for kids”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Every time we go, my son has a blast. He just grabs his "coins" (tokens) and plays. I have little to worry about, except him not collecting his tickets when he is playing. The pizza is ok. A little greasy for me. I have always has good service when we go. The biggest problem I have with is is older kids playing in the area meant for the little ones. We always take a coupon. It is a bit easier on the wallet. I get them trough email or the website.

• Visited June 2012
charleston
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Visited with my kids recently. Very clean! Food area was very neat and clean as well. Have visited here before, will be back

Visited May 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“Crappy service, crappy food”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Experience was so bad I wrote the company. There is really nothing positive to say about this place.

“Only go for the games for the kids. The...”
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Only go for the games for the kids. The pizza is generic and everything is way too expensive. Went for our little girls birthday and were not impressed.