“thumbs down”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First Chuck E was not at all friendly....please bring back the fat happy Chuck E !! the place was a mess- lots of trash on the floor the bathroom was gross. some of the games and rides didn't work the pizza made me sick for 2 days!!! What happened?!!? the only good thing was the worker taking care of the tickets.... she was very nice BIG THUMBS DOWN. :(

2  Thank Jennifer G

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The food here was bad, and cold when they brought it to us. It's nice if you just want to take the kids and play. Very overcrowded and loud. Usually very messy. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Every time we go, my son has a blast. He just grabs his "coins" (tokens) and plays. I have little to worry about, except him not collecting his tickets when he is playing. The pizza is ok. A little greasy for me. I have always has good service when we go. The biggest problem I have with is is older kids playing in the area meant for the little ones. We always take a coupon. It is a bit easier on the wallet. I get them trough email or the website.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Visited with my kids recently. Very clean! Food area was very neat and clean as well. Have visited here before, will be back

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Experience was so bad I wrote the company. There is really nothing positive to say about this place.