“Table for 8 please...”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #128 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I don't think this should be a bad reflection on the restaurant itself, but our server was not able to handle the 8 of us. They made it up to us in the end, but the meal was disjointed with food arriving at varying times, saying that our refills are coming but other workers ended up fetching them for us... We were there twice as long as need be for a dinner service.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Great food great prices. Excellent Service. I usually always get a breakfast because it is so good. I love the bisquits and I always get hot tea. I always put honey on my bisquits there which I feel is a unique thing at BE.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Nothing outstanding for lunch or dinner but if you want breakfast at dinner, this is a great place. Their b-fast menu is very tasty and available anytime you're in the mood. The wait staff could be faster and more thorough. They sometimes leave you without checking back.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

The peolpe there are freindly, the food is good..... if your looking for a place to eat in Charleston this is the place!!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2012

we eat at Bob Evan's a couple times a month and the food and service are always very good. Sometimes we pick up To Go after work when I'm too tired to cook. Good food at good prices.