“Good country cooking...fast food style.”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #34 of 286 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: Local, West Virginia owned fast food restaurant chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast but also offering lunch.
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Good food, not for the dieter! We had the country fried steak, chop steak, biscuits and gravy as well as several sides and a few breakfast sandwiches. Everything was great. Don't go if you're looking for a light meal!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Love the biscuits and gravy and the homemade baked steak and gravy. Good BBQ sandwiches and burgers.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Was not in Charleston W.Va. but was in Ashland, Kentuicky. Have never been to a Tudor's so we gave it a shot. got there around 10 am and it was packed inside and a long drive through line. This was dissapointing to me figuring It would be a wait to get served. Went in and was able to order within a couple of minutes. Turnover on the eating booths and tables was pretty fast as we got a clean table by the time we finished ordering. I was prepared for a pretty long wait to receive our food but again I was very suprized as it was out within a few minutes. the staff there stayed busy but would take a moment to make you feel welcome and continually checked to see if we needed anything else. The quality and taste of the food was way above what I expected. I left feeling extremelly good about this eating experience.

1  Thank 1-Retired_traveler
Reviewed 16 June 2013

These are just great inexpensive restaurants. the food is always what you expect. this is not for the low carb gang just great American food.

1  Thank Bill E
Reviewed 11 November 2012

If you're looking for breakfast or brunch this is the place to go. The food is homestyle cooking and if your a biscuit lover you will be in "heaven" these biscuits are great. Nice and big, with a slight crispyness to them. Chose from biscuits and gravy or eggs cooked to perfection. I had the western omlette and it was one of the best I've ever had. My friend had pancakes, eggs and bacon and he was very pleased also. The servers were all very friendly and the decor is tastefully done. I have not tried the gravy yet, but will definitly come back and try some other menu items.

1  Thank Anthony H