“Always dependable food”

Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Ohio
“Always dependable food”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

As usual, Cracker Barrel delivers good food and service. You can walk into any one across the country and expect to get the same food you got the last time. Breakfast portions are large enough for even the hungriest teen.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mrmervis

Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great food, Excellent service”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I've frequented this Cracker Barrel many times and this time was no different than the past, the food was prepared quickly and was very good, the service was excellent - I always had something to drink and used dishes were removed and not left to pile up.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Roadtrip93x
Oklahoma
“Why did I give this place another chance?”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My husband, 2 children and I stopped here in June 2012 only to be non impressed with the food. This time proved to be the same a year later. My children and I were traveling. I still had a gift card, so why not? Bad choice. Service was ok, but food was blah. My kids didn't even finish their pancakes. My chicken fried chicken meal was mediocre. I didn't eat even half of my meal either (this is highly irregular). Needless to say I am not giving them a third chance when we come through town again.

• Visited July 2013
St. Louis, Missouri
“Good food, sloooooow service”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Cracker Barrel's food is always the same....good. We were seated right away but it took forever for our waitress to take our drink orders. We placed our food order at the same time, thankfully. It took ages. Drinks emptied and refills were few and far between. One dinner plate was shorted a chicken tender and we requested it. The meal says 6, there should be 6. That's what we pay for. It took forever. We had finished eating before it came out. A manager walked right by us as we were standing to leave and there was no "hello, how was your meal?" There was no acknowledgement of any kind. Unusual for a CB. Don't come here if you're in a hurry!

Visited July 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“I cant believe they cant get it right and it open for food sales”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

went there with grandkids twice the service and food was worse the send time. the food was wrong and cold when I ask if we could get something else we were told they would reduce our bill the cashier was not aware of it nor was the manager. great place to go if you want to buy cheap stuff/junk in the lobby but horrible food and getting worse

Visited March 2013