“I love burgers.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Their burgers and non frozen fries are always good. I was going to join friends at another restaurant, but even with reservations we were maybe gonna have to wait 1/2 hour. I was too hungry, so ran to 5 guys, got a great burger quickly and fries and cherry coke. Joined my friends after and they still had to wait awhile for their food to come out. Glad I went to 5 Guys.

Thank Princess Kathy ... O

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great location. Great burger for the money. Always clean and always friendly. I ate here probably 10-12 times. But I do love cheeseburgers.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We visited this restaurant after some shopping at the Mall. The hamburgers and the fresh cut fries are to die for! One of the staff came back to our seat to make sure that we were satisfied with the food and restaurant. We will visit this place whenever we are in town!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great burgers any way you want. Freindly casual atmosphere. I love the concept. Order what you want go get a hand full pf peanuts and sit down or watch them make it for you until they call your number . Hamburger toppings always fresh and plenty of choices. The small burger is enough for me but the fries wow a regular order takes care of more than 1 easily. Nothing better than a grease stained brown paper bag of fries.I highly recomend this place for any carnivore wanting a quick burger for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was there with a friend of mine on a Thursday evening. It was not busy (I assume their main business is at lunch.) I have eaten at different Five Guys, but this was my first time at this particular one. I was quite pleased and definitely plan to return.