“Nice & Clean Motel”

Greenbrier Motel & Restaurant
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clarksburg
Greenbrier Motel & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Clarksburg
Pittsburgh
“Nice & Clean Motel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

I have been staying at the Greenbrier Motel for 15 years and it has not gone down hill the rooms are clean and updated. I see the reviews that have been recently posted and it is not true the reason I know this is because I stayed there on business 3 nights ago and everything was great from the room to the restaurant ( great food ). The housekeepers are all friendly. If you want a nice and clean Motel when you stay in Clarksburg, WV, then the Greenbrier Motel is your place.

Mike G.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Mike G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hendersonville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed at this motel for 1.5 hours (enough time to search Priceline and several otheronline sites for another hotel). Avoid at all costs. Rooms were disgusting and extremely overpriced ($84 a night). We switched to the Best Western in Bridgeport and it was like staying at The Ritz Carlton! Save yourself the hassle!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Janeen W

Travellers are raving about these Clarksburg hotels

Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

Was referred to this place as all other places were full. Its a mom and pop motel off the beaten path. The room was clean and adequately furnished. After arriving, I headed to the motel Lounge/restaurant. The people there were very friendly and the food was very good. I had the steak and cheese sandwich. Very good. I was headed to Ocean City MD, and the owner Freddie suggested places for me to visit there. I took him up on it and was well worth it. The next time I am in the area, I will definately stay there again. All around good atmosphere..

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Rusty S
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2009

We arrived here because is was our last resort, EVERYTHING else was sold out. It was a hot night, and it took about 3-4 hours for the A/C to stop putting out hot air. There were odd stains in the tub, ceiling and walls. The entire room seemed straight out of the mid 70's. The beds were basically U shaped, sunken in in the middle. The carpet was filthy, so we kept our shoes on all night, and since the room smelled so musty, we chose to cover up with our own blankets, towels instead of the sheets (once the air came on). The only clean thing in the room was the bar of soap. When we got up in the morning, we were starving, but chose to drive to another town and find breakfast- we just needed to get the hell out of there!

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank arzcards
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2009

My wife and son and I had two rooms for one night, May 22, 2009, at the Greenbrier. We checked in and went straight to the restaurant for our evening meal. The food was great! We all had the special-Prime Rib. Two lovely loaves of hot fresh bread, water glasses and coffee cups continuously and quickly refilled by our waitress an extremely accomadating, pleasant and happy lady named Terri.
We had appetizers, bountiful salads with delicious dressings, the PR main course along with a side of mushrooms and potato for a grand total of $57.00. How can you beat that?
Our room was adjoining our adult son's room. The rooms were not the "Ritz" however, they were very clean and comfortable and everything worked --- TV, remote, all lights, shower, toilet, air conditioning. Extra towells would have been nice, but there were only two per room. However, at $51.00 per room per night, it was a deal and if we ever need to stay or eat in Clarksburg, WV again, certainly we will go back. Good place

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank dansum
usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2008

my husband had several appointments at the va hospital in clarksburg and we needed to stay for a couple of weeks or so. This hotel was refered to me by another front desk person. it is a "mom and pop" style, nothing great but so many extras. The only disadvantage was all the weekly rate rooms were upstairs on the second floor and there was no elevator. but on the plus side; there is a coin laundry, there is a resturant/lounge (room service if needed or wanted). We ate there and it was not bad at all and there were nightly specials. we did not have a micro so they found us one and brought it to us. the houskeepers went out of their way to help in any way needed. I felt safe, it was quiet and only a 1 and 1/2 mile to va hospital. It is also pet friendly. the people were so kind and giving it is well worth it. If we ever get back to clarksburg this is where I would stay.

Stayed April 2008
2 Thank bloopgun-angola
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksburg
Hilton Garden Inn
Sutton Inn
#2 of 3 in Clarksburg
TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn

Been to Greenbrier Motel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!