“Hope the drinks are better than the food”
Review of The Fifth Floor

The Fifth Floor
Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Clarksburg
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Lost Creek, West Virginia
“Hope the drinks are better than the food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I visited this restaurant with a few co-workers in the afternoon. I had heard good things about this place on local radio stations and such. When the food came, it was poorly seasoned and I swore I could tell where it came from. It tasted pre-packaged, and my particular food item tasted just like the chicken burgers you could get at a local store I happened to work part time for. I wasn't crazy about it or the prices. I could've bought the whole box of chicken burgers for the price I had to pay for just 1 full burger. I hope their drinks taste better than the food. I really have no desire to go back. I will admit that the atmosphere was pretty cool though, it has a dark and medieval appeal like no other place I've seen.

• Visited October 2013

Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Comfortable and Relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A great place to meet up with friends and have a drink. The staff is very friendly and the drinks are well priced. A comfortable, clean and nice place.

• Visited April 2014
Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States
“Good stuff”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

A bit of an oasis in a downtown area that needs one. The food is salads, wraps, appetizers etc., and it's dependably good and relatively inexpensive. My wife and I are regulars.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Larry C
Fairmont, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have had the pleasure of dining at the Fifth Floor numerous times - all with excellent service and the BEST food! I recommend it to anyone looking for a casual but unique dining/cocktail experience. 5 Stars!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tammiemoyer
Fairmont WV
“Best drink mixers”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place and the manager Ann really makes that place click busy place but great drinks and fun to hang out great view of the city