Hilton Garden Inn
Sleep Inn(Bridgeport)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsburger kinggreat hotelbusiness centereasy accessmade to order breakfastpool and hot tubfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsbusiness triplong driveparking lotoff the highwaywould stay againwest virginiahgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel was wonderful for me because it was directly off the interstate and the staff were friendly and very efficient. I was travelling to DC and just needed a place to stay for the night, but since I was alone I wanted to make sure it was a relatively nice place. This was all I could have asked for! I arrived at about 1am and they had me checked in and ready to go within 45 seconds. It was amazing. The room was huge! Very clean. Very comfortable bed. Breakfast in the morning was great - it's not just a buffet, they actually take your order. Perfect hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was a stop-over to break up a drive. Initially, I had good vibes....i.e., the front-desk was very friendly and professional at check-in and it went fast; elevators are always a plus; room spacious and acceptable upon first glance. Iordered room service and was served quickly and the food was good. Then it went downhill.....hair on the bathroom floor so it couldn't have been swept; as I moved close to the bed my foot touched something on the floor under the bed which turned out to be a pile of cigarette butts. I looked under the bed skirt and found TONS of cigarette butts seemingly swept under the skirt; there was a smashed fly on the window; and when I took off my shoes, the carpet was sticky. The linens were crisp and clean and the room smelled good so I just went to bed. No folio was put under door in a.m. so went to the front desk to check out and was treated VERY rudely by a lady in jeans/t-shirt. She made me feel it was my fault I didn't have the folio and proceeded to "tsk, tsk" and shake her head as she printed out the folio and SLAMMED it on the desk for me......then walked away without even asking me if it was correct. Nope, I travel a lot and will not stay at another Hilton. $211.00 is toooooo much for that type of service.

Room Tip: I would stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank G8r_RN
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I can't imagine a better hotel! Quiet, friendly staff, wonderful breakfast, A/C worked great. We were on a family trip and needed a place that would accommodate my 88 year old mother-in-law. We were able to get adjoining rooms and the bed was low enough for her to get in and out. Loved our stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I came to West Virginia on business and the company booked me at the Hilton Harden Inn. I could not be more pleased: friendly, clean, good and accommodating restaurant, could watch the soccer world cup...thanks to Collin at the restaurant, the nicest waitress I have encountered in a long time. Kudos Hilton!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I am staying here for a set of meetings and conference today. It is a very clean hotel, the staff is great and very helpful, no question I asked wasn't important to them and I've enjoyed my stay. It is a typical Hilton Garden Inn, but I've been relatively satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014