“We know no strangers”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cross Lanes
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was at the computer desk. A coupie was having trouble with their vehicle and weren't sure if they needed to stay another night or not. After contacting their business, they were to stay. What made it heart warming was the way they were treated by front desk. They were very kind and considerate towards the couple. The couple really appreciated the kindess and thanked them several times. I would advise anyone who has yet to experience the Sleep Inn & Suites at Cross Lanes to come and visit. I quite sure you would enjoy being treated like family.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room. I like the top floor because of watching the evening sky.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night to gamble at the casino. Very clean hotel and the room was smoke free and did not smell like old smoke at all. It's up to date with tv microwave and refrigerator. There is a Cracker Barrel and TGI Fridays very close. A shuttle to and from the casino ever 15 mins is free. A free breakfast in the morning was descent with a lot of variety.
The wifi was tricky. Make sure you read the instructions before you get made like I did.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here while traveling with my son's lacrosse team. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. My room was just off the lobby and by the elevators. I was worried that it would be too noisy, but it was very quiet. Great value!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed here while traveling on business and I couldn't have asked for a nicer hotel. Great pool and hot tub and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I look forward to the next time I stay at this or any other Sleep Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I travel a lot for business and this is the only place I stay. Great value, cleanliness, friendly staff, and good location. Some places in Charleston are not safe for a single female traveler. I feel safe here. The breakfast is good and they have free popcorn and cookies. There is also a shuttle to the casino and the rooms are much quieter here than the casino. Plus they give a voucher for the casino. Great job management!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Fast check in, clean room, quiet, polite staff, and close to a number of restaurants and stores.... really, what else is there to say?

I wound up selecting this hotel while in Charleston for training. Being my first time in Charleston, I wasn't sure where to stay. Trip Advisor reviews ultimately made up my mind.

Some folks don't like Choice Hotels but I have yet to be disappointed. There was a decent breakfast in the morning, cookies in the afternoon, popcorn in the late afternoon. Seriously - made my day after spending 8-10 hours working on traffic incident management or CPR Instructor's Course.

This place was designed for business. The rooms, the awesome walk in shower was great, but the ergonomic chairs in each room made my day!

They have great rates for federal, state, and local government employees too!

This is my new "go to" place in Charleston.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel is Great! They do everything well, all of the small things that good hotels do, they do it. My only complaint would be that the room is incredibly small, now if you are traveling on business or if it is just you and your significant other, then there is plenty of space. The bathroom is very small, but the shower is surprisingly spacious. The popcorn at check in was greatly appreciated. The best part was the breakfast, it was amazing. This hotel is what all hotels should strive to be.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#2 of 23 in Charleston
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston South
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in South Charleston

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!