“Last Minute Stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Knoxville
“Last Minute Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

We got there within the last hour of business and the food was good and the staff was very friendly.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mdl444

New London, Ohio
“Great food and great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

We decided to leave the Mardi Gras Resort and had lunch at a nearby Bob Evans Restaurant. I've never had a bad meal at one of their restaurants.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Carol50733
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Can't be beat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

Solid service, food and surroundings. The new menu is a welcome change. Love the pumpkin bread.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank HerdFanInWakeForest
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Horrible experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here recently and was very disappointed. My wife ordered an omelet platter and her bacon had two hairs on it. I had the homestead breakfast and it was also a bad pick. My eggs were ok but my link sausage was nearly raw, the homefries wreaked of garlic, and ten minutes after I had started eating I was told the biscuits that I was waiting on would take another thirty minutes. I agreed to accept toast as a substitute. I got the toast after I was finished with my meal and it had only a trace of butter. My drink was empty for an extended period of time. The manager apologized and gave us five dollars off, wow. This place needs a whole new staff!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Scomo74
Louisville
“Good averange meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

We got a carry out order and it was pretty good. The pie was excellent.

Visited April 2012