Glade Springs is a very nice place to visit with exceptional golf. The accommodations could use a little more TLC especially considering the price and the resort could stand to add a few perks such as free shuttle service to the Greenbrier Classic concerts, bottled water in rooms, in room movies, or a snack/drink selection (billable) to name a few. The price is steep in my opinion for the level of service and overall plushness of the rooms/facilities. I could have stayed at Pinehurst - Carolina Inn, played the Pinehurst courses and received far more "perks" than I got at Glade for less money!! Go figure that one out!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia