“If I didn't need a close place to stay when roads are bad after work wouldn't stay there”
Review of Days Inn Fairmont

Days Inn Fairmont
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Fairmont
Shinnston, West Virginia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

First room I went to the front door wouldn't open for me and another customer getting another room(new rooms given). The gentleman was nice to help turn on the hea (heater worked but was cracked). The worst part was a mouse got into my purse on the desk and ate my food. They also was supposed to take off money but they still charged full price

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank winky61
Brian L, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Winky

When you are in the area again, please email me at super8md03475@yahoo.com and I will setup your reservation.

Brian Le Platt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ocala
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Have stayed in Hotels in Morgantown, Summersville,Parkersburg, and Charleston in the 2 years I have worked in W V and this was the worst place I had the "pleasure" of stopping at. Dirty and rude desk. Never stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank David W
David W,

Please accept my apology for us not meeting your basic standards. We value your feedback and have put processes in place to ensure that our housekeeping and maintenance standards are at a much higher standard. We also strive to have memorable customer service, but we want your memories to positive and happy.

Brian Le Platt

Travellers are raving about these Fairmont hotels

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Room was dated and a little musty. Fairly priced and offered a bed and hot shower. Not bad if you need a place to rest on the cheap. Staff was friendly but guy at desk was scarfing down a whopper upon my arrival. A bit odd but the man has to eat, I guess and we did arrive at 11pm. My wife left a personal pillow and we called to see if they had it and never received a call back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bachas2008
Bachas,

Thank you for your review. Please accept my apology for the lack of service that you received at our hotel during your stay. We do pride ourselves in giving memorable customer service, but these are not the kind of memories we want you to have.

Next time you are in the Fairmont area please email me at super8md03475@yahoo.com so I can personally get your reservation setup for you.