“He man”

Cuisines: American
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“He man”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I ordered the He Man Breakfast, only $13.99....a ton of food, all well cooked...the food was good, the place looks great and is close to my family's place. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage (two ways), toast, biscuits, and it was served on a garbage lid. I could not eat it all but that's not what I was going for. Voted top 50 Breakfast in America!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ChuckBennett

Purcellville, Virginia
“The desserts are fantastic!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My grandmother was born and raised in Fairmont. We took a day trip so she could show us around, and The Poky Dot was where she wanted to stop and eat. It was really busy at lunch time on a Sunday. I had a cheeseburger wrap, and it was ok. My daughter loved her meal that was delivered in a cool little airplane. The desserts were amazing! We had the oreo cheesecake and the giant banana split. Wow! The 5 of us could hardly make a dent in that ice cream. It was a fun stop.

Columbia, SC
“Extremely disappointing.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We have made the Poky Dot a frequent stop on our football trips to Morgantown. This last trip we even picked a hotel that was close by so we could walk to the restaurant for early Sunday breakfast.

First I have to say we had no problems with the service which was friendly, courteous, and prompt.

We had a party of 4 and none of us were happy with the food.

The worst of our meals was a scramble egg with Cheese. The eggs had no flavor, and instead of cooking the cheese into the eggs they took a slice of American cheese and threw it on top of the cooked eggs. The cheese barley melted and sat on top of the eggs as a square blob.

The wife ordered her normal blueberry pancakes which used to be large, fluffy and loaded with berries. This time they were flat thins disks with a minimal amount of berries.

I ordered 3 eggs over easy, bacon, and hash browns. The bacon was good, but the eggs were over cooked and the hash browns had an over garlicky flavor.

The other member of our party was not happy but preferred not to comment on his meal

• Visited November 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Poky is right.”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Went on Sunday for brunch. We were seated in the back. We were given menus and drink order was taken. After 20 min we did not have a drink or our order taken. Meanwhile two other couples came and got service. Table next to us was attended to by the waitress three times while we sat bored and hungry. We left because we were annoyed and ignored. Will not return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank burgher123
Austin, Texas, United States
“Funky local place!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Fairmont on business and was taken here for lunch. This place is Adorable!! The atmosphere is so unique and they have plenty to choose from on the menu. Great spot for lunch!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Poky Dot? Share your experiences!