“Awesome hotel”

Red Roof Inn Fairmont
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Fairmont
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have stayed in alot of hotels since I travel alot, and will only stay in Red Roof Inns for now on. They are very clean and reasonable rates. Lady at the desk Angie even called the room to male sure we were comfortable and the room was satisfactory. No one does that anymore. Thank you for making our stay wonderful.
Michelle & Eric

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shellbell0805
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank You so much for you kind words I will be sure to share them with our team. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

After a long and hectic day, we decided to book a room here. Upon arrival, Angie was extremely helpful and really made us feel welcomed. Thank you for a great place to lay or heads before driving the rest of the way home and thank you Angie for your kindness!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jj W
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank You for letting us know about your stay. We appreciate it and will be sure to share this with Angie, We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Although this hotel might lack a few accommodations dont let it lead you astray to different hotels that might have all that glitz and glamor but is all smoke and mirrors and double the price. I've stayed at many hotels across the U.S. but this hotel was great, not great like tajh mahall great but great affordability, great night sleep and great room service, all the fundamentals of what a hotel should be.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kouang s
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank You. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Comfortable, clean room with many amenities. The staff was very courteous and the front desk check in was extremely efficient and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel. Will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank You so much! We appreciate your kind words and your patronage. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I had an awful experience on this hotel. They did not honor my reservation even with email conf. Diann at the front desk called while I was out to go pack or she would do it for me. Ran back to hotel just to be threatened to be escorted out by police. Place is disgusting and dirty. Found old food in the fridge. Stained towels. Please don't stay there!

Stayed: May 2014

I am very sorry to hear this. You had a reservation and changed the date and we were sold out and could not accommodate another night stay. We were unable to honor your request to cancel a new guest coming in so that you could stay. If you would like to discuss this please feel free to contact the Inn. We try our best to take care of our guest and their wishes however sometimes that is not possible.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Due to limited options and its ranking on tripadvisor, I decided to try this hotel; my first Red Roof Inn experience. Typically I go for "higher end " brands but wanted to check this one out due to the upgraded rooms. Although not a big factor for me I did find the outside appearance of the hotel not too appealing. People were friendly during check in and out.
The room itself was clean but a bit dingy and dark. The microwave, fridge, LCD TV, wifi, climate control were all functional. Glad I chose the superior king as recommended. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet enough that I did get a good night's sleep which is the biggest factor to me.
Though not a slam dunk I'll consider staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank You for your feedback. Now that the weather is clearing up we are starting to work on the outside of the building. I am glad you got a good night sleep. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a dog show in nearby Morgantown. Hotel is in a very convenient area(have to look for sign), nice grounds, CLEAN rooms. Very nice staff. We had two mastiffs with us and the room was perfect. Angie, the supervisor, was super nice, as well as the housecleaning service people. We stayed three nights and it was quiet and we got rest. The hotel was booked yet very quiet area. Pipeline workers were staying here and no noise, no late night commotion, it was a great stay. Reasonable price and close to all kinds of shopping and restaurants.
We also visited nearby Prickett's Fort, Valley Falls State Park, Tygart Dam, and Cooper's Rock. Local residents, (Thank you young ladies at the wonderful dog park!) recommended Cooper's Rock and it was gorgeous! Well worth the stop to see it! We will plan to stay at this Red Roof Inn each year for the dog show. Very dog friendly. Hotel grounds VERY clean and well taken care of. Would highly recommend this hotel to stay in! Thank you to all the staff there!

Room Tip: Rooms at far end of buildings are better if you have a dog to walk. More grass for walking your dog...