“Great Pizza!!”

Pies & Pints Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2014

First I was happy with the beer selection and secondly happy w/ the pizza. I love the different ideas they came up w/ and the chicken wings are really impressive. I have never had some that were so tasty. Great idea and I hope it comes to Indy!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Our pizza was great (Thai shrimp). I wish they wouldn't seat people so close together...a really loud obnoxious group ruined our conversation.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you like creativity in pizza, you'll like Pies & Pints. I've had several of their pies, but my favorite is the Cuba Gooding Junior (half Cuban pork, half chicken gouda). So delicious! Their beer selection has several local choices on tap plus some other nationwide craft brew (Rogue, Stone, etc). Pizzas aren't cheap but they're worth it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

What a find!! We were in town for White Water rafting and were looking for a nice place for dinner. The restaurant is easy to get to and was very accommodating to dietary restrictions (gluten-free/vegetarian). The pizza pies were DELICIOUS and so was the salad we had! They have some unique options, so it was fun to try them. Our waitress Randi (sp?) was so awesome! Would recommend to anyone! Go there!!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had the house 'White Pie' with the addition of peperoni. Very good indeed. A decent selection of draft beer but they are mostly bottles. Expected a better selection after seeing their site. They do have a large selection of pies. And they are well liked in this town apparently because it was one busy place. Do not expect to watch sports here though, it is not a sports bar. To bad. Worth the visit though.