“Nice”

Winterplace Ski Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Flat Top
More attraction details
Owner description: Winterplace Ski Resort - The Most Accessible and Affordable Ski Resort in the Southeast! Just 5 minutes off I-77, Exit 28 between Beckley and Bluefield, West Virginia. Winterplace Ski Resort boasts 27 Trails, 9 Lifts, 2 Terrain Parks and WV's Largest Snowtubing Park. Can't Ski or Snowboard? No Problem! Winterplace Ski Resort has the Largest Teaching area in the Southeast and was voted the #1 Resort to Learn to Ski/Snowboard at by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine. Where WINTER is FUN for EVERYONE! One Call Does It All...800-607-SNOW (7669)! We can take care of all your needs from Lift Tickets, Rental Equipment, Lessons, Lodging and More! Winterplace Offers: Learn to Ski and Snowboard Packages, Stay and Ski Free Packages, Free Night Skiing with All Day Tickets and Group Rates! Discount Season: Early Season and Late Season - Hours and Rates Do Apply
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I am not a very good skier but this is my second time to Winterplace and I think it is pretty nice. We were late, last weekend in February and the slopes were still pretty good. I took a youth group and noone complained about anything.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

On a gorgeous sunny Tuesday - school cancelled but nobody here but us and few others. Got here at 10 and we were only ones in our group lesson. Weather was perfect. Staff super friendly and helpful we had the perfect day. I love winterplace and hope we get back again this season.

1  Thank tripeeblonde
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very pleased with lesson for my child who is an intermediate skiier. Food is below average compared to fast food but is a convenient amentity. Convenient location off interstate.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The lines were over 45 minutes to tube so our family if 5 only got to tube 5 times in 4 hours. Customer service was terrible. We will never come back!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Winterplace didn't disappoint us. It was a little pricey, and the rental equipment was sub-par, but the mountain itself was much larger than I thought. And, it was super easy to get to.