“Hotdogs and burgers”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hinton
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Max Meadows, Virginia
“Hotdogs and burgers”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

This isn't your by the side of the interstate DQ. Great spot for cheeseburgers and hotdogs. The view is great, right beside the river. The dowside is its a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Higher quality food than a normal DQ.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank brez1978

Charleston, West Virginia
“Not your Ordinary DQ”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

A DQ with a View! It is situated directly on the banks of the New River, across from Hinton. The seating is very clean and inviting with huge glass windows to enjoy the sites of the river and large island. Watch closely and you may see dear on the island, mallard ducks and geese swimming on the water. The restaurant has you typical selections of fast food, but also many home-style meal choices, including breakfast. Of course, they have all of the normal DQ ice creams, etc.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank lkmeador
Goode, Virginia
“Dairy Queen - Hinton WVA”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Its the best Dairy Queen around. Atmosphere looking over the river is beautiful. Food is always good and service is normal. Very busy!

Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Watch out for "DQ LAW"...SMH”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We went to get blizzards & I asked if they could add almonds to mine and told the girl I didn't mind paying extra for it. I was told NO they cannot add to or take anything out of a blizzard. REALLY?? First I have heard of this and have never been told anything like that. I asked for the manager (no one had on a name badge so I have no idea if the girl that came over was really a manager or not & I really hope she wasn't) the girl that came over looked horrible, I don't think she had brushed her teeth in months and she just didn't look well kept but anyways I asked her why you could not pay extra for almonds to be added to a blizzard and I was told it was against DQ LAW and that they fall under DQ LAW (I laugh as I type that) according to her it is against DQ LAW to add or remove anything from a blizzard. Needless to say I walked out without a blizzard. On my way back to NC we stopped in Fort Chiswell, VA and I asked the ladies at that Dairy Queen and they all laughed and said they had never heard of anything like that. The manager there told me that the people at the other was either not trained correctly, lazy or just mean. They were great at the VA one. No more Hinton DQ for me!!!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank jojoanddash
Hinton,WV
“Really?”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Went to Diary Queen yesterday with my tot. Our order was : 2 hot dogs everything and slaw,1 Weiner,1 large curly fry, 1 small regular fry, a bug juice, 1 coke. Price $14.52.
Seems a little steep considering it is only Hinton, Wv. Fast food is cheap I should have made my own.

• Visited May 2013