“Best hot dogs around!”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hinton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This is a must stop for our group after a long day of fishing. This is one of the only Dairy Queen's that will toast the hotdog bun making for a delicious crunchy bite. In addition to that, they also offer specially items that you won't find it may Dairy Queen's such as fried mushrooms, fried cheese sticks, fried cauliflower. They offer steak sandwiches, salads, soups and even have breakfast items.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place has become a tradition for us. Every visit to WV includes a stop at the "DQ on the river." My kids love to sit and watch the river go by and the birds come and go from the birdhouses on the tree outside. My grandmother loves their hot dogs. Only in WV have I seen people put cole slaw on their hot dogs. Oh well, to each their own!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Outrageous prices. . 4.80 for a quarter pounder. Ice cream cones are like rubber... stale! Ordered two cones within a week of each other and same stale cone! Also different size each time, poorly trained people there and high turn over rate. Different faces each time you go. Not clean looking employees either. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

While on our way to the falls my son wanted to stop at DQ. We ordered some burgers, a chicken wrap, fries, & onion rings. The food was so greasy! It seemed like the oil wasn't hot enough. We stayed for about an hour to watch the river go by and enjoyed the ice cream. I highly recommend buying some ice-cream and enjoying the river and the view of the dam.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have been going here since I was a child. It still has the best hot dogs I have ever had. They still taste like they did 30 yrs ago. I recommend you stop by and have one. Get some fries and a sundae while you there. :)

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!