“My wedding weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
plenty of room to relax
plenty of room to relax
modern kitchen
beautiful views
beautiful year around
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“My wedding weekend”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Hinton is my hometown, and I came back to get married. We needed a place to stay, and the place was centrally located. I had been in the house about 10 years prior, before it had been restored. The house looks amazing. Shower, jetted tub, and amazing kitchen. Love the porches, and the view of the river will always be home to me. Loved my stay here. Honestly it's the best place to stay in Hinton.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Aug 2016
Please come again great guests to have congrats on the wedding!!
Lisa B
“Beautiful, peaceful, felt right at home. Can't wait till next year!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place is our home away from home. My children loved the swing and rolling down the grassy hill. We couldn't have found a better place ♡

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing