“LIke their slogan says, Itallian food, fast.”
Review of Fazoli's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Served like fast food, but a cut-above. Their menue is always consistent and mounted over the counter like a fast food place, and the food is served in disposable plastic bowls, but the quality of food is far better than a typical fast-food pclae.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

This was the worst Fazoli's I have ever been to :(

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 October 2008

This has to be the worst Italian-style restaurant I've ever been to! The quality of the food was horrible. I truely believe that they had nothing but microwave ovens to cook their food. The texture of my fettuccine alfredo was exactly that of a frozen dinner, and while the breadsticks were of a decent quality, my meal was completely wasted by the mold-covered and flavored cake. Yes... I thought maybe I was mistaken, but no, it was mold... I would not reccomend this restaurant to anyone, and I would even go out of my way to deter others.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook