“Love it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Huntington, West Virginia
“Love it!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I like the atmosphere. It reminds me of one of those little places tucked in to a city block in the Bronx. The food is really good and they make it in front of you. A lot of good stuff to choose from too.

Visited February 2014

Hurricane, West Virginia
“Always Amazing”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We took friends there for their first time and they are planning a return visit. The portions of food is enough to share. The lobster langistino is my favorite! I have never had anything bad on the menu. The atmosphere is wonderful! I love the piano player.

Huntington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow so amazing!!! ”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with my family recently. I've he and such great things about the place and just had to try it. I had the Underboss hoagie, and it was absolutely delicious! My wife had the Lasagna and really enjoyed it as well and the kids split an order of spaghetti. They don't have a kid menu but they gladly split their large portion for us. Very friendly people and the prices are just right! Highly recommend!!!

Huntington, West Virginia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This is the small diner setting on fourth ave. It has the same delicious sauce as its mother restaurant in Kenova for a fraction of the cost. . The subs are fantastic. The staff pleasant. You really can't go wrong. The only down side is the cleanliness. It is not spotless and shining, but it is delicious and fast.

• Visited January 2014
Virginia
“Tastebuds explode!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Some of the best italian food I've ever had!! Appetizers, Salads, Main Course, beverage choices, dessert - all amazing and delicious!

Great back home italian feel. Highly Highly recommend!

• Visited November 2013