“Late night dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lancaster
“Late night dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our waiter was extremely friendly and surprised me when he asked for my ID as I am definitely over 21. haha, glad to see they check all ID's.
They had Kareoke night we had been in for a late dinner so was fun to listen.

Visited August 2013

Huntington, West Virginia
“The slowest service ever this visit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

We waited forever to be waited on. then waited forever for our food. then had to chase down our waiter to get the check so we could go! Food was above average once we finally got it. Also our waiter brought us someone elses appetizer ! we just looked at him. I think this guy was on crack. it wasnt that busy that day.

Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Why bother?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

There are a lot of great eating options in Huntington that are not chains, or are better chains. Go there, instead of here.

Visited November 2011
Hinton, Canada
“Cookie-cutter chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

It's Appleby's no matter which location you visit, OK? If you like Appleby's, this is your place.

I find the food to be tasty enough, service from the kitchen universally very slow, and wait for a seat often a drawback. Servers are friendly enough, often not very well trained.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“same old, same old good :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

My visit to this location by far will not be my last. the atmosphere is clean, decorated, and welcoming. Our server had a rocky start at first however thing got better. He did a wonderful job, and apologized for our slow start. The food came out quickly and was in good portion. I do think the spinach and artichoke dip could have been filled a bit more. My mother and sister rocked it with the 2 for 20. I must say it was a great deal the Penne was what they ordered very healthy portions if say almost fit for a man and chicken bites were delightful. The zoos drink was very good, Jello shots delightful, and the martinis are just fun. The steam was of course not too shelf but,.had great flavor. I will be back next time I visit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles