“Great Stay”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Huntington
Portland, Maine
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed at Quality Inn the end of Feb. The front desk young lady that checked us was wonderful and the rooms were very clean! The beds were wonderful. We do plan on stay again on are next trip through Huntington. Great staff and great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cadillac, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We stayed here one night in October 2012....We found the room clean and pleasant containing all necessities. Staff was pleasant and breakfast was good. I especially liked the taller than normal bed and commode.. We are seniors and this made it easier for us to use.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

We was driving from michigan and my daughter have reserve the room and we end up to this dirty hole do not stay here
Very bad manner desk clerk and manager room was very dirty
Parking lot have beer bottle every where
In short no no no

• Stayed August 2012

Travellers are raving about these Huntington hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed here with my husband and they put us in the last room,closest to the road. We heard the roar of cars all night. The ceiling and walls were peeling. Felt that it was a very dirty place. Immediately lysoled everything in the room. I hardly doubt that it is a newly refurbished hotel. Went to the front desk the following day to ask if we could get moved to a different room further away from the room,that was a no can do,so we went and stayed at the Holiday Inn in Barboursville. It cost $80 to stay at Quality Inn and $100 to stay at Holiday Inn. I will pay the extra $20 to be able to stay in a nice and clean hotel rather that Quality Inn.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jess108862005
Annandale, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stayed here at two different times over 5 days. While it advertises as newly refurbrished, it was far from that. The ceilings were pealing around the edges, tiles, tub, sinks looked tarnished and dirty.

The worst thing was the cigarette burns, cigarette holes, hairs, and yellow stains on the sheets. YUCK. When I mentioned the sheet condition to the desk, she just smiled and said she was trying to get the management to change housekeeping staff for a long time. Well, I'll cross this QI off my list for the 3-5 trips a year that I pass through this area.

If I was in the mood for a confrontation, I would have asked for a refund, but I just wanted to get out of there.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Allan M
Anderson, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Not in the best area but close to interstate and restaurants. Friendly staff provied wipe-down rags for my bike and a ground floor room. Room was cklean and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Grass Lake, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

The hotel is a bit further out of than than expected - although an easy drive. The room is clean and large. The bathroom is clean. Not special but more than adequate.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple