“Great Staff and Hotel”

Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hurricane
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very nice Hotel!! The Best in the Area for price and very clean all new rooms!! Kristy was Fantastic as well as the whole staff there!!I will stay there again for sure!! Good location!!lot's of T.V. Channels!

Room Tip: Call ahead if you can! But they will work with you on the Rate very Fair!! Ask Kristy she was Grea...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy H
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your kind words about my staff and hotel. I agree that we do offer a great value for your money. I will pass on your comments. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

smoke.. But i would stay again. It was very clean. About 15mi to casino.. Smelled like smoke. But that is cause people just stand out the door with the door open smoking. Even the housekeeping see outside the doors. They should make a smoking section. Lot of hotels do this. And will say you can't smoke anywhere but at this spot. Cause the blankets smelled like it was a smoking room..

• Stayed: November 2013
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you will be staying with us again, however, I am sorry that your room and blanket smelled of smoke. We do have a smoking area at the end of the building and we do encourage smokers to use that area. We will continue to try to improve our service in this area to do all we can to keep every room smoke free. I appreciate your feedback. We need this type of feedback to get better. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great rate, renovated rooms, excellent and helpful front desk, and we managed to have a good and peaceful night's sleep every night. In a great location for restaurants and shopping, and chosen for easy access to our destination. While there were other hotels in the area to chose from, we did choose this for the rate, but it was a good choice, and we would return. Housekeeping did a very good job of keeping the rooms cleaned, and Bertie was a joy.

Room Tip: Make sure it's a non smoking room, as smoke smell seem to travel through the vents.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to surprise you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I agree that our location does have a lot to offer and that we offer a great value with clean rooms and a friendly staff. Thanks for your business and I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped here on a long road trip. We chose it because of the TripAdvisor reviews and we are glad we did.
You can see the sign from the road, but it is a bit hard to find. We just kept our eyes on the sign and found it just fine.
The room, in fact, was remodeled and very nicely. Everything was new and super clean. Big desk, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, flat-screen TV.
No breakfast, but coffee in the office was offered.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our newly renovated rooms. I will pass you comments on to my staff. I agree that we offer clean, well maintained rooms with a friendly staff. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The building is a little old and rundown which wasn't very encouraging. But the interior of the room has been renovated and everything is super new and clean! It was such a nice surprise. It's also very close to a shopping mall with different restaurants which means you'll never go hungry. The bed was comfortable to sleep in, and the bathroom perfectly clean. Staff were very friendly too. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised with our Inn and I'm glad you like our new rooms. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I believe we offer a very good value with our new, clean, well maintained rooms and a friendly staff. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again soon.

Jon Campbell, General Manger.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Wanted to find a clean and reasonable priced hotel. Found this hotel online and took a chance. When I got there, the hotel was totally remodeled. Had a great room and price was great. Staff was nice. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in Hurricane, WV

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our remodeled rooms. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I agree that we provide a clean, newly remodeled room with a friendly staff. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I had to attend a funeral in Milton and stayed at this RR Inn. The room was spotless and the bedding was new. The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was great and the location was perfect. There were several nice restaurants nearby. We'll stay here for the family reunion.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I agree that we offer clean rooms with good service for a fair price. I look forward to seeing you for your family reunion. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurricane
Holiday Inn Express Winfield - Teays Valley
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 4 in Cross Lanes
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston South
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in South Charleston

Been to Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane? Share your experiences!