“Lots of different choices”
Review of Fat Patty's

Fat Patty's
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Went here for lunch. Extensive burger and sandwich menu. Can substitute grilled or fried chicken for a hamburger. The choices are a little more exotic than just a plain hamburger, and are tasty. Fries can be served with garlic or cheese. Service was a little slow, but acceptable. Restaurant was pretty crowded.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family and I visited Fat Patty's Teays Valley location recently. We were greeted and seated quickly, despite it being 5pm on a Saturday. The waitress took our drink orders and returned with all except for a draft beer. We had also ordered appetizers prior to her disappearance. She then disappeared for 20-25 min. During this time a neighboring waitress walked up some 20 minutes later with the missing beer and said she had seen it sitting on the bar counter for a while and decided to pursue its rightful owner. We proceeded to tell her we were ready to place our order but had not seen our waitress walking around for quite some time. Within seconds the manager arrived with apologies and began taking our order. At about the same time, the MIA waitress came sliding in the front door and saw the manager taking our order. She wandered around to her different tables in hopes the manager would have thought she was just busy waiting on others.

The food arrived, without the appetizers taken by the MIA waitress. Sadly the orders were incorrect. We were now over 1 hr into our "experience" and could not wait for a remake. After the manager had obviously said something to the waitress she returned once with a bill and a "cold shoulder."

If this well liked establishment expects to continue it's reputation, it had better weed out the wait staff before they run off more of the regular customer's like ourselves.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The burgers are great and apps are also. Tuesday is buy one / get one and half price apps 4 to 7 everyday!!

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 28 July 2014

One of our favorite places to eat when you don't feel like cooking. Food is generally always well cooked, plentiful and served quickly. Even better is the two can dine for under 20 bucks, which isn't always the case anymore. My personal favorite is the Patty Balboa, followed closely by the chicken cobb salad.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Everyone that I have talked to highly recommends Fat Patty's. I have been to this restaurant once before but ended up only getting drinks because I had already eaten earlier and wasn't hungry. My family and friends went last night for a quick bite. The place is always packed but I think it sometimes looks busier because of the limited parking. We walked in and the 6 of us were seated fast and greeted by our server extremely fast. They have a huge menu and even let you sub chicken for hamburger at no extra cost which is huge for me since I'm not a fan of hamburgers. The cheese fries are delicious just about like everything else. Out of the 6 of us no one was disappointed with the food. My only complaint is I wished what I had ordered was more spicy it was good but I just wish it had more of a kick to it. The price isn't crazy either for my daughter,girlfriend, and myself our check which included 3 meals and an appetizer only ended up costing us around 33 bucks before tip so we ended up spending right around 50 bucks all together with tip an all. Ill definitely eat there again just hopefully Ill find something with a little more heat.