“A treasure in the Valley”
Review of The Wine Valley - CLOSED

The Wine Valley
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We have the best wine and craft beer selection in the area and atmosphere to match.One-of-a-kind tapas, cheeses, meats, celebrity tested chocolate truffles and many more pleasant surprises. Live music on selected days. Our facility is available for private parties and catering.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff is knowledge. The wine flights are expertly paired. The cheese is to die for. Any questions? GO ENJOY THIS TREASURE!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Me and a few business partners were in town and decided to try this restaurant as something different. We were so amazed by the choices of foods and wines( something you would expect in New York or Chicago) . We had an absolutely 1of a kind meal starting with a Portobella dish , sampler, paizano flatbread and we each got sea bass and a French chicken dish( which was like nothing I've ever tasted!) Chef Noel even took time to stop and chat a minute about the food and our experience and was more than gracious. West Virginia really has a gem here, we will make this a regular stop when in town ! Cuidos!

1  Thank Baltimorevinny
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The wine is the focus here...food, while delicious and creative, compliments the wine. Wine tastings and other special events are a blast. The owners are awesome and the place is spotless!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

DH and I stopped in Hurricane, WV, for one night only to break up our trip. Expected not much, frankly, of a little town in WV as far as dinner - I was just hoping to not have McDonald's! Found this on TripAdvisor, and we're still talking about it this morning. It's gorgeous in decor - high-top tables for 4, stuffed chairs around low tables, and then nice chairs at the long bar area, all with the terrific menus and huge wine lists set at each spot. We had: a glass of excellent Vouvray from Chinon area of France each, then DH repeated that and I had a glass of the best Prosecco I've ever had (I'll be looking for it at home). With dessert, we each had a Madeira - we'll be buying that also at home! The food is fun and delicious: we started with a Burrata plate with prosciutto and some baby arugula - my husband has revised his opinion of both the prosciutto and arugula - now loves them. then we each had salads - the grilled peach and arugula for me (wow!), and the Funky salad for him - also terrific, though he thought mine had the edge. We then split the varied appetizer platter: excellent hummus, great couscous!, sauteed marcona almonds (why haven't we done that?), lovely olives, wonderful paper-thin salami, I think there was something else?, and then lots of nice pita wedges. We each had our own dessert: I had a really nice tres leches cake - delish! - while DH had the peach/caramel/ginger snap parfait. Really - all was top class. Kudos to this transplanted owner and his "local" wife - and our server, Brittany, couldn't have been better with recommendations and service. Presentation of each dish: lovely. Don't know that we'll ever get back to this town, but if we can, we already know where dinner will be. (bill came to $122, and over half was the alcohol - a good bit more than we ever order out, but we loved it all)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love the ambience. The Owner is always helpful to suggest a wine based on your liking. The food is orignal and very tasty. Have been there frequently and never had a bad experience.